The ESCO Portal is a web application that allows for convenient and fast solution of requirements related to electricity and gas consumption.
To simplify your administration, you can use the ESCO Portal to easily accomplish the following online:
- Negotiate annual and monthly capacities for consumption points at the level of HV and VHV
- Adjust the advance amounts
- Activate and manage electronic invoicing (invoices are available for download in PDF, CSV formats)
- Simulate an invoice
- Change your address (mailing, permanent, or registered office address)
- Report self-reading
- Report self-reading for monthly invoicing
- Set up the method of invoice and advance payments, as well as banking connection for overpayment refunds
- Enter requirements related to electricity or gas consumption
You will also be able to review:
- All invoices, advances, and payments with the option to download them in the PDF format (according to the preset service)
- All consumption points
- Consumption history
- Your contact person
If you do not yet have access to the ESCO Portal, go to the registration page.
To log in to the ESCO Portal, use the where you will also find more detailed information on the portal functions.
If you need help with registration or logging in to the ESCO Portal, we will be happy to help you. Please, contact us: