ČEZ ESCO (Energy Service COmpany) is a leading provider of effective, budget-wise and environmentally friendly solutions for businesses, municipalities and the state. The company was established in the autumn of 2014 with the vision to integrate ČEZ's existing energy services subsidiaries and further expand through organic growth and acquisitions. At present, ČEZ ESCO has 17 subsidiaries and over 1,800 employees in the Czech Republic and Slovakia. The ČEZ Group also provides ESCO services in Germany, Poland and Romania, through its sister company ESCO International, which has more than 2,000 employees. This makes ČEZ the largest provider of these solutions in the region.
CEZ ESCO's customers include industrial companies, small and medium-sized enterprises, municipalities, state and private organizations and companies managing buildings and facilities of all types, ranging from residential and administrative buildings through hospitals, schools and sports halls.
ČEZ ESCO is committed to a broad range of energy services from energy consultancy to design work and energy infrastructure construction to equipment operation, service, and maintenance.
- Comprehensiveness – we cater for the comprehensive energy needs of businesses and organizations of all sizes. We take care of operation, service, and maintenance.
- Reliability and turn-key delivery – we take responsibility for the result from design to execution (including a guarantee of long-term market presence).
- We arrange financing – by loan, subsidy, or as EPC.
- Innovativeness and environmental friendliness – we are able to quickly adapt to the constantly changing environment of energy sector markets. We place emphasis on the efficiency and environmental friendliness of our solutions.
- Expertise – we provide services and products through qualified experts with many years of experience.
- Savings – fair prices of energies, technologies, and repair and consultancy services; we help with subsidy applications; we guarantee economic return.
- Individual approach – we know that every customer is different and has different needs and different baseline conditions, so we custom-tailor every project.
ČEZ ESCO is
- the biggest supplier of electricity for corporate customers in Czechia and a major supplier of gas and heat.
- the biggest provider of energy-saving EPC solutions (savings guaranteed directly in the contract, investments repaid directly from the savings) through our subsidiary ENESA. Our clients’ total savings were CZK 215 million in 2018.
- the biggest operator of cogeneration units in Czechia, through our subsidiary ČEZ Energo. We operate 117 units with an installed electric capacity of 97.672 MWe and thermal capacity exceeding 120 MWt. The cogeneration units are combined into a “virtual power plant” with a single control center that can essentially manage them as a single source of heat and electricity.
- the market leader in the construction of energy facilities, environmental upgrades to power generation facilities, or renovation of heat management and distribution systems in cities and on industrial sites, through our subsidiaries ČEZ Energetické služby and ENESA.
- number one in the Czech market in ventilation and air-conditioning deliveries and installations , through our subsidiaries AZ Klima and Air Plus, with our own manufacturing plant in Milovice near Mikulov.
- a leader in the Czech market in rooftop photovoltaic installations for private homes, public buildings, and corporate sites, through our subsidiary ČEZ Solární.
- the leader in the Czech market in lighting renovations for businesses, industry, and administrative buildings, through our subsidiaries ČEZ Energetické služby and Hormen, with our own manufacturing plant in Brno.
- the leader in the facility management sector, through our subsidiaries KART and ČEZ Energetické služby.
- one of the biggest operators of local distribution systems, through our subsidiary ČEZ LDS.
- one of the Czech market’s biggest companies developing, delivering, and operating control systems for buildings and industrial sites, through our subsidiary Domat Control System.
Ing. Pavel Cyrani, MBA – Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Ing. Ladislav Štěpánek – Vice-Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Mgr. Ing. Vojtěch Kopp – Member of the Supervisory Board